As the next phase in our DODD.ohio.gov website redesign, all old content is being removed. Benefits include:
- A better user experience. The website has a streamlined design, and is easier to navigate.
- Improved search functionality. With all content in one environment, your searches will capture all relevant results without capturing outdated content.
- Updated content. All content is streamlined – information exists on one page that’s linked across the site. This ensures that updates are consistent across the website.
Any outdated content will be removed after close of business, May 28. You’ll see a new landing page when you go to log in to any DODD application. The page includes key links, and a link back to the homepage.
NOTE! Due to this change, any previous bookmarks to these pages no longer will work. All content has been updated and added to the DODD.ohio.gov website – you can bookmark any of these new pages.
You also may access applications, such as the Provider Certification Wizard (PCW) and the Medicaid Services System (MSS), by clicking on the Log In button at the top of the screen. In addition, a reference guide has tips on where to find often-used information.
My DODD, New Easy Read Tools
Easy Read is a format that uses simple, clear language and pictures to convey important information to the widest possible audience. DODD has developed Easy Read versions of information for:
– Five Key Parts of Person-Centered Planning
– Bill of Rights for People with Developmental Disabilities
These are available on the My DODD page of the website, with more Easy Read tools in development for posting later this summer. We hope you find the new website easier to use. If you have questions or comments, please send an email to email@example.com.