Results of Voting on November 4
County Board of DD Levy Issues
Following are results for the issues on November 4 ballots affecting Ohio County Boards of Developmental Disabilities:
- Ashland County: 2.1 mills, renewal — PASSED, by 63.8 percent
- Athens County: 1.5 mills, additional — PASSED, by 58.8 percent
- Holmes County: 2.5 mills, renewal — PASSED, by 64.8 percent
- Marion County: 1.75 mills, additional — FAILED, 59.4 percent rejected
- Monroe County: 1.0 mill, renewal — PASSED, by 66.9 percent
- Montgomery County: 7.21 mills renewal and 1 mill increase – as part of a combined health and human services levy to provide funding to five county agencies, the measure — PASSED, by 64.1 percent
- Paulding County: 1.0 mill, renewal — PASSED, by 61.9 percent
- Perry County: 3.5 mills, replacement — FAILED, 51.6 percent rejected
- Pike County: 1.0 mill, renewal — PASSED, by 61.7 percent
Corrections and Additions: The October 15 Pipeline omitted Marion DD and Montgomery DD levy requests. The local ballot issue database generated by the Ohio Secretary of State’s (SOS) office was incomplete, leading to gaps in our compilation. The SOS office has been contacted regarding this matter.
Results are unofficial as of 11:30 p.m. 11-4-14 and will be certified by respective County Boards of Elections at a later date.
More information at: Ohio Secretary of State website: http://www.sos.state.oh.us
Pipeline Extra is a publication of the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) and is distributed infrequently to highlight breaking news in the state’s developmental disabilities community.