The Ohio Secretary of State’s website contains information about the November 4 ballot issues, including specific information pertaining to Voters with Disabilities.
On November 4, voters will decide several local races and local issues, including school issues, local tax levies, bond issues, and charter amendments. A complete list of local issues appearing on the ballot is available online. There will be seven levy issues on Ohio ballots affecting County Boards of Developmental Disabilities. They are:
- Ashland County: 2.1 mills, renewal
- Athens County: 1.5 mills, additional
- Holmes County: 2.5 mills, renewal
- Monroe County: 1.0 mills, renewal
- Paulding County: 1.5 mills, renewal
- Perry County: 3.5 mills, replacement
- Pike County: 1.0 mills, renewal
To be well-informed about issues that matter to you, and to learn more about your voting rights, as well as when and where you can vote, visit MyOhioVote.com. The Ohio Disability Vote Coalition website is another informative, nonpartisan resource.